Advanced HSE (LEVEL 3) COURSE
Commence your HSE level 3 supervision course with Oil Train to obtain an internationally recognized certificate, HSE level 3 course is open to anyone who have already completed their General HSE Level 1 And 2 Course, use the calendar below to find a suitable date.
Advanced Health, Safety And Environment Course
Advanced HSE (Health Safety and Environment) Level 3 is a progress from general HSE which is the Level 1 and 2 courses. A candidate who seeks an advanced HSE course wants to complete the qualification curriculum which qualifies him or her to be a safety officer.
Why You Should Complete Your HSE Training At Oil Train:
Our certifications are internationally accepted
Quality training facility
80% Practical training with do it yourself training module
Job recommendation (We will Add you to our Job Connect portal)
FOR CORPORATE BOOKING
It’s a lot easy for companies (corporate) to book courses their personnel courses with us, we are very flexible.
What You Will Benefit When Your Book Corporate Training With Oil Train:
Training Time Flexibility
Quality training facility
Tailored Training Delivery Mode
Training venue flexibility ( We can deliver this training at your location)
- Hard copy certificate sent to you
send a request to [email protected]
Module 1: Introduction to Advanced HSE Concepts
- Overview of HSE principles and their significance
- Current global HSE trends and regulations
- Role of HSE in risk management and organizational sustainability
Module 2: Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- Advanced techniques for hazard identification
- Quantitative and qualitative risk assessment methodologies
- Risk matrix analysis and risk prioritization
- Developing risk management strategies
Module 3: Advanced Safety Management Systems
- Overview of safety management systems (SMS)
- Implementing and auditing SMS according to international standards (e.g., ISO 45001)
- Integrating HSE into existing management systems
- Continuous improvement and monitoring of safety performance
Module 4: Environmental Management Systems
- Introduction to environmental management systems (EMS)
- Implementing and auditing EMS according to international standards (e.g., ISO 14001)
- Managing environmental aspects and impacts
- Sustainable practices and environmental stewardship
Module 5: Occupational Health Management
- Workplace health hazards and their impact on employees
- Occupational health risk assessment and management
- Ergonomics and human factors in occupational health
- Strategies for promoting employee well-being and mental health
Module 6: Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Developing emergency response plans
- Emergency drills, simulations, and training exercises
- Incident investigation and root cause analysis
- Crisis communication and media management
On successful completion of this training course, the participant will be awarded an American OSHA Accredited certificate in HSE level 1, and 2
licensed certificate in Environmental Impact Assessment Certificate. ( optional N15,000)
First Aid and CPR certificates
( optional N15,000)
Registration Is Ongoing:
- Register at any of the training centers nationwide
- Register by filling out the form and making payments online. ( click here to fill the registration form)
- WhatsApp +234 7036248614 to start your registration process.
17 Sentel, East, West Road, Port Harcourt
No 2 Allen avenue, Ikeja Lagos
Other Locations we can deliver this training for corporate requests:
Ibadan, Warri, Calabar, Eketi, Enugu, Abuja, and others.
Online training available for this course:
To complete this training online Email: [email protected]
- Call or WhatsApp +234 7036 248 614
- Email [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who needs An Advanced HSE Course:
The Advanced HSE course is only open to anyone who has completed the General HSE course.
How many certificates will I receive after this course?
On completion, the participant will get one (1) certificate with an option for extra 2 certificates.
Who regulates HSE training and certification in Nigeria?
HSE in Nigeria is regulated by ISPON (institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria) and also majorly by DPR ( Department of petroleum regulation)
however many Nigerian institutes like Oil Train have gone beyond that to affiliate with international regulatory bodies, this in other to make their certification internationally accepted and recognized. Oil Train has affiliations with OSHA, IOSH, NEBOSH, and more.