Offshore Materials Man Course
We have developed a comprehensive course for any intending offshore materials man.
FOR CORPORATE BOOKING
It’s a lot easy for companies (corporate) to book courses their personnel courses with us, we are very flexible.
What You Will Benefit When Your Book Corporate Training With Oil Train:
Training Time Flexibility
Quality training facility
Tailored Training Delivery Mode
Training venue flexibility ( We can deliver this training at your location)
- Hard copy certificate sent to you
send a request to [email protected]
Introduction to Materials Management
- Definition and scope of materials management
- Importance and objectives of materials management
- Evolution and trends in materials management
Material Planning and Forecasting
- Demand forecasting techniques
- Material requirements planning (MRP)
- Inventory control models and techniques
Procurement and Supplier Management
- Supplier selection and evaluation
- Supplier relationship management
- Negotiation and contracts in procurement
- Inventory control systems and techniques
- Economic order quantity (EOQ) and reorder point (ROP)
- ABC analysis and classification
Warehousing and Distribution
- Warehouse layout and design
- Material handling equipment and techniques
- Distribution network design
Logistics and Transportation
- Transportation modes and selection
- Routing and scheduling
- Freight management and cost optimization
Technology in Materials Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Warehouse management systems (WMS)
- Supply chain visibility and tracking technologies
Risk Management and Sustainability
- Risk identification and mitigation in materials management
- Sustainable materials management practices
- Environmental regulations and compliance
Performance Measurement and Continuous Improvement
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) in materials management
- Lean principles and techniques
- Six Sigma and quality management in materials management
On successful completion of the Fire Fighting course, every participant will get a NUPRC and OSHA accredited certificate, ( certificate is accepted internationally)
The participant will also have the option to get
- Self Breathing Safety Certification( optional N30,000)
First Aid and CPR certificates
( optional N30,000)
Request [email protected], WhatsApp +234 7036248614
Registration Is Ongoing:
- Register at any of the training centers nationwide
- Register by filling out the form and making payments online. ( click here to fill the registration form)
- WhatsApp +234 7036248614 to start your registration process.
17 Sentel, East, West Road, Port Harcourt
No 2 Allen avenue, Ikeja Lagos
Other Locations we can deliver this training for corporate requests:
Ibadan, Warri, Calabar, Eketi, Enugu, Abuja, and others.
Online training available for this course:
To complete this training online Email: [email protected]
- Call or WhatsApp +234 7036 248 614
- Email [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who needs Materials man Course?
intending materials man
How many certificates will I receive after this course?
On completion, the participant will get one (1) certificate with an option for extra 2 certificates.
What certification will I get after completion of this training?
on completion, participants gets IADC certificate.