Rigging And Banksman Course
In Oil Train, Oil rigging and Banksman course is done in accordance with two world standards OPITO and LEEA.
Our banksman course is 70% practical while we have a well-organized classroom training to enable our students understand all calculations in Rigging.
FOR CORPORATE BOOKING
It’s a lot easy for companies (corporate) to book courses their personnel courses with us, we are very flexible.
What You Will Benefit When Your Book Corporate Training With Oil Train:
Training Time Flexibility
Quality training facility
Tailored Training Delivery Mode
Training venue flexibility ( We can deliver this training at your location)
- Hard copy certificate sent to you
send a request to [email protected]
Rigging And Banksman Course Outline
Introduction to Rigging and Banksman:
- Importance of rigging and banksman operations
- Legal and regulatory requirements
- Roles and responsibilities of riggers and banksman
Risk Assessment and Safety Procedures:
- Identifying potential hazards and risks
- Understanding safety regulations and guidelines
- Safe working practices and procedures
Rigging Equipment and Tools:
- Types and characteristics of rigging equipment
- Inspection, maintenance, and storage of rigging equipment
- Proper selection and use of rigging tools
- Basic principles of rigging
- Load calculations and weight estimation
- Selection and use of appropriate rigging techniques for different loads
Lifting and Moving Loads:
- Lifting equipment and machinery
- Load weight estimation and center of gravity
- Rigging configurations and techniques for lifting and moving loads
Signaling and Communication:
- Hand signals and standardized signals
- Verbal communication and radio procedures
- Clear and effective communication with operators and other personnel
Environmental Factors and Site Conditions:
- Assessing environmental conditions and their impact on rigging operations
- Dealing with adverse weather conditions
- Rigging considerations in confined spaces or challenging work areas
- Response to emergencies and potential accidents
- First aid and emergency rescue procedures
- Evacuation protocols and site-specific emergency plans
Practical Exercises and Assessments:
- Hands-on rigging exercises
- Signal communication drills
- Written and practical assessments to evaluate participant’s knowledge and skills
On successful completion of the Rigging and banksman course, every participant will get an OPITO, LEEA or OSHA accredited certificate, ( certificate is accepted internationally)
The participant will also have the option to get
- load assessment certification N30,000)
Crane Safety Certificate
( optional N80,000)
Request [email protected], WhatsApp +234 7036248614
Registration Is Ongoing:
- Register at any of the training centers nationwide
- Register by filling out the form and making payments online. ( click here to fill the registration form)
- WhatsApp +234 7036248614 to start your registration process.
17 Sentel, East, West Road, Port Harcourt
No 2 Allen avenue, Ikeja Lagos
Other Locations we can deliver this training for corporate requests:
Ibadan, Warri, Calabar, Eketi, Enugu, Abuja, and others.
Online training available for this course:
To complete this training online Email: [email protected]
- Call or WhatsApp +234 7036 248 614
- Email [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who needs Rigging and banksman Course?
Anyone who will work with crane, crane operators and anyone who will work offshore
How many certificates will I receive after this course?
On completion, the participant will get one (1) certificate with an option for extra 2 certificates.
What certification will I get after completion of this training?
on completion, participants gets an OPITO, LEEA or OSHA certificate.
See Related Upcoming Courses In Nigeria And Dates
Registration On Going
FOET + CA EAB
Registration On Going
HERTM helideck emergency rescue team member
H2S hydrogen sulfide
OERTM offshore emergency response team member
OERTM offshore emergency response team Leader