H2S HYDROGEN SULPHIDE Course
Oil Trains H2S course is designed in accordance to OPITO standard.
After the Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) course participant will gain knowledge and skills to work safely in environments where hydrogen sulphide gas may be present, we took extra time to explain H2S exposure to the Oil and Gas and other industries.
Contact Oil Train if you are seeking OPITO-approved H2S course in Port Harcourt, Lagos and Nigeria at large.
FOR CORPORATE BOOKING
It’s a lot easy for companies (corporate) to book courses their personnel courses with us, we are very flexible.
What You Will Benefit When Your Book Corporate Training With Oil Train:
Training Time Flexibility
Quality training facility
Tailored Training Delivery Mode
Training venue flexibility ( We can deliver this training at your location)
- Hard copy certificate sent to you
send a request to [email protected]
Introduction to Hydrogen Sulphide
- Definition and properties of H2S
- Common industrial applications and sources of H2S
- Occupational exposure limits and regulatory requirements
Health Hazards of H2S
- Toxicity and health effects on humans
- Short-term and long-term exposure risks
- Symptoms of H2S poisoning
H2S Detection and Monitoring
- Types of H2S detection equipment
- Sensor technologies and calibration procedures
- Alarm systems and warning signs
H2S Risk Assessment and Control
- Identification of potential H2S hazards in the workplace
- Engineering controls and administrative measures
- Hierarchy of controls for H2S management
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Selection and proper use of respiratory protection equipment
- Selection and use of other necessary PPE
- Inspection, maintenance, and storage of PPE
Safe Work Practices
- H2S awareness and prevention strategies
- Safe handling and storage of hazardous materials
- Pre-entry procedures for confined spaces
Emergency Response and First Aid
- Emergency procedures in case of an H2S release
- Evacuation plans and muster points
- Basic first aid for H2S exposure
Case Studies and Real-Life Scenarios
- Analysis of H2S-related incidents
- Lessons learned and best practices
- Group discussions and problem-solving exercises
Final Assessment and Course Conclusion
- Recap of key learning points
- Course evaluation and feedback
- Certification of completion
On successful completion of the H2S course, every participant will get a NUPRC and OPITO accredited certificate, ( certificate is accepted internationally)
The participant will also have the option to get
- Self Breathing Safety Certification( optional N30,000)
First Aid and CPR certificates
( optional N30,000)
Request [email protected], WhatsApp +234 7036248614
Registration Is Ongoing:
- Register at any of the training centers nationwide
- Register by filling out the form and making payments online. ( click here to fill the registration form)
- WhatsApp +234 7036248614 to start your registration process.
17 Sentel, East, West Road, Port Harcourt
No 2 Allen avenue, Ikeja Lagos
Other Locations we can deliver this training for corporate requests:
Ibadan, Warri, Calabar, Eketi, Enugu, Abuja, and others.
Online training available for this course:
To complete this training online Email: [email protected]
- Call or WhatsApp +234 7036 248 614
- Email [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who needs H2S Course?
H2S certification is a requirement in all industries, its expected that everyone who wants to work in risky environments should have H2S certificate
How many certificates will I receive after this course?
On completion, the participant will get one (1) certificate with an option for extra 2 certificates.
What certification will I get after completion of this training?
on completion, participants gets an OPITO certificate.