Helicopter Landing Officer Course
Considering how technical and tight the offshore working environment is, helicopter landings and takeoffs around the helideck must be coordinated by highly trained personnel. Effective communication with the cabin crew, effective communication with on-duty crew members, well-detailed safety briefings, hand signaling, Helicopter refueling, helideck emergency rescue, and much more important topic encapsulated in the HLO training syllabus.
FOR CORPORATE BOOKING
It’s a lot easy for companies (corporate) to book courses their personnel courses with us, we are very flexible.
What You Will Benefit When Your Book Corporate Training With Oil Train:
Training Time Flexibility
Quality training facility
Tailored Training Delivery Mode
Training venue flexibility ( We can deliver this training at your location)
- Hard copy certificate sent to you
send a request to [email protected]
Introduction to Helicopter Operations:
- Overview of helicopter operations in the offshore industry
- Roles and responsibilities of the HLO
Helicopter Types and Characteristics:
- Different types of helicopters used in offshore operations
- Understanding helicopter configurations and capabilities
Helicopter Landing Areas:
- Design and layout of helicopter landing areas
- Surface conditions and safety considerations
- Markings, lighting, and signage
Communication and Radio Procedures:
- Effective communication protocols between HLO, pilots, and ground personnel
- Understanding radio frequencies and call signs
- Emergency communication procedures
Pre-Landing and Pre-Takeoff Procedures:
- Safety checks and inspections before helicopter arrival or departure
- Identifying and mitigating potential hazards
- Passenger and cargo handling procedures
Helicopter Ground Operations:
- Marshalling and signaling procedures
- Passenger embarkation and disembarkation protocols
- Cargo handling and securing techniques
Emergency Response and Procedures:
- Handling emergency situations, such as a crash or medical emergencies
- Firefighting procedures and equipment
- Evacuation and survival techniques
Safety Management and Risk Assessment:
- Understanding the importance of safety management systems
- Conducting risk assessments for helicopter operations
- Identifying and managing hazards and risks
Weather and Environmental Factors:
- Impact of weather conditions on helicopter operations
- Understanding weather reports and forecasts
- Decision-making based on weather conditions
Helicopter Evacuation Systems and Procedures:
- Familiarization with different helicopter evacuation systems
- Emergency evacuation procedures and drills
Incident Reporting and Investigation:
- Importance of incident reporting and investigation
- Documentation and reporting procedures
On successful completion of the HLO course, every participant will get a NUPRC and OPITO accredited certificate, ( certificate is accepted internationally)
The participant will also have the option to get
Fire fighting Certificate ( optional N30,000)
First Aid and CPR certificate
( optional N30,000)
Request [email protected], WhatsApp +234 7036248614
Registration Is Ongoing:
- Register at any of the training centers nationwide
- Register by filling out the form and making payments online. ( click here to fill the registration form)
- WhatsApp +234 7036248614 to start your registration process.
17 Sentel, East, West Road, Port Harcourt
No 2 Allen avenue, Ikeja Lagos
Other Locations we can deliver this training for corporate requests:
Ibadan, Warri, Calabar, Eketi, Enugu, Abuja, and others.
Online training available for this course:
To complete this training online Email: [email protected]
- Call or WhatsApp +234 7036 248 614
- Email [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who needs HLO Course?
Helicopter Landing officers, anyone who wishes to start a career as HLO.
How many certificates will I receive after this course?
On completion, the participant will get one (1) certificate with an option for extra 2 certificates.
What certification will I get after completion of this training?
on completion, participants gets an OSHA certificate.