Valve Maintenance Course
The valve maintenance course covers virtually all major topics including various types of valves, their components, common problems, troubleshooting techniques, and preventive maintenance practices.
After this training Participants will learn about valve selection, installation, inspection, and repair procedures, as well as safety considerations associated with valve maintenance.
FOR CORPORATE BOOKING
It’s a lot easy for companies (corporate) to book courses their personnel courses with us, we are very flexible.
What You Will Benefit When Your Book Corporate Training With Oil Train:
Training Time Flexibility
Quality training facility
Tailored Training Delivery Mode
Training venue flexibility ( We can deliver this training at your location)
- Hard copy certificate sent to you
send a request to [email protected]
Introduction to Valves
- Definition and purpose of valves
- Types of valves (gate, globe, ball, butterfly, check, etc.)
- Valve components and their functions
Valve Selection and Sizing
- Factors influencing valve selection (fluid type, pressure, temperature, etc.)
- Valve sizing calculations
- Understanding valve specifications and data sheets
Valve Installation and Commissioning
- Pre-installation considerations
- Valve installation procedures
- Testing and commissioning of valves
Valve Operation and Control
- Valve actuation methods (manual, electric, pneumatic, hydraulic)
- Valve positioners and controllers
- Control valve operation and troubleshooting
Valve Maintenance Strategies
- Overview of preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance
- Valve maintenance planning and scheduling
- Lubrication and sealing techniques
Valve Inspection and Condition Monitoring
- Valve inspection techniques
- Non-destructive testing (NDT) methods
- Condition monitoring and performance evaluation
Valve Repair and Overhaul
- Common valve problems and troubleshooting
- Valve disassembly and reassembly procedures
- Replacement of valve components and seals
Safety Considerations in Valve Maintenance
- Hazards associated with valve maintenance
- Lockout/tagout procedures
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements
Valve Maintenance Documentation and Record Keeping
- Importance of documentation and record keeping
- Maintenance logs, reports, and data analysis
- Compliance with regulatory requirements
On successful completion of the Valve maintenance course, every participant will get an international certificate (our certificate is accepted internationally)
The participant will also have the option to get
- Self Breathing Safety Certification( optional N30,000)
First Aid and CPR certificates
( optional N30,000)
Request [email protected], WhatsApp +234 7036248614
Registration Is Ongoing:
- Register at any of the training centers nationwide
- Register by filling out the form and making payments online. ( click here to fill the registration form)
- WhatsApp +234 7036248614 to start your registration process.
17 Sentel, East, West Road, Port Harcourt
No 2 Allen avenue, Ikeja Lagos
Other Locations we can deliver this training for corporate requests:
Ibadan, Warri, Calabar, Eketi, Enugu, Abuja, and others.
Online training available for this course:
To complete this training online Email: [email protected]
- Call or WhatsApp +234 7036 248 614
- Email [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who needs Valve Maintenance Course?
intending valve engineers
How many certificates will I receive after this course?
On completion, the participant will get one (1) certificate with an option for extra 2 certificates.
What certification will I get after completion of this training?
on completion, participants gets an OSHA certificate.